Thursday, August 23, 2012

busy, busy, busy bee

i haven't posted in FOREVER! i think i am probably beyond erratic and can now be classified as mostly negligent.
anyways, pretty much all i do is gather vegetables and fruits and herbs from the garden and the farmers' market and then stand over my dutch oven and canning pot and food saver. seriously.
on a high note - we're totally kicking ass at the farmers' market with our produce, hypertufas, and homemade jams and jellies. and my no pectin, small batch black raspberry won a blue ribbon at the local county fair! bitchin'!


and this picture is pretty so check it out too.

maybe one of these days i'll get around to posting about something worth reading. we'll see.

3 comments:

B. Kramer said...

Congrats on the blue ribbon. Glad to hear you guys are doing well at the market. Cheers!

the erratic epicurean said...

thanks viper! i will display that ribbon proudly!

Anonymous said...

I love your site! Thanks for insights! I got the idea of starting a freshwater pearl bracelet line from you. Awesome collection. I am also a freshwater pearl jewelry blogger. Great Job! i wish there will be more about pearl jewelry set. I like all things piked and I would try to come here time and again for more updates. Thank you very much